1.    #1  
    I have some oreo effect, my keyboard skips and repeats letters, my battery life sucks, the lock screen is a pain in the ****.. And you know what?

webos is so facemeltingly awesome I wouldn't dream of switching to any android phone or the iphone

thanks palm, you have at least one customer who is willing to adapt instead of forcing you to bend over backwards before being satiasfied.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    k
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    yawn
    wow I was not expecting that lol hard core man! Ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    I have some oreo effect, my keyboard skips and repeats letters, my battery life sucks, the lock screen is a pain in the ****.. And you know what?

webos is so facemeltingly awesome I wouldn't dream of switching to any android phone or the iphone

thanks palm, you have at least one customer who is willing to adapt instead of forcing you to bend over backwards before being satiasfied.
    Ha-ha. Have you installed the 800mhz kernel yet? If not, you'll think you died and went to heaven.
    please return that pre,obviously it's defective. Not all pre's have that much problems.
    I couldn't stand if my keyboard is shotty.

go to your sprint store and swap it out
    lame
    Took me half a baker's dozen but paid off, my current pre is perfect.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    so just got my pre about 3 days ago (had a pixi before) and I think I have to trade it in for a new one. When I quite a call my sreen goes black. Sometime I can get response after I fiddle with it a few seconds, but I often just pull the battery. Is this a 1.4 bug other than that the oreo isn't too bad. Also I got it at the shack. So do I take I back to them or do I goto sprint? Thanx
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    so just got my pre about 3 days ago (had a pixi before) and I think I have to trade it in for a new one. When I quite a call my sreen goes black. Sometime I can get response after I fiddle with it a few seconds, but I often just pull the battery. Is this a 1.4 bug other than that the oreo isn't too bad. Also I got it at the shack. So do I take I back to them or do I goto sprint? Thanx
    Your avatar looks like you are still in the store. Why not turn around, hand it back over the counter and get it swapped. LOL
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Your avatar looks like you are still in the store. Why not turn around, hand it back over the counter and get it swapped. LOL
    that's a dunkin donuts thanx though
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    that's a dunkin donuts thanx though
    With all the red it looks more like The Shack or "V". So just take it to The Shack and see what they will do. After all that is where you made the purchase. Then if negative results, go to a Sprint (sprint owned) repair/store.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!