1.    #1  
    I took a trip to Best Buy Mobile today to pick up the Touchstone and a car charger, and i played around with a Milestone great so i have made a list of thing why i still love my Pre.
    1. Pre is a much smaller compact unit which i love...
    2. Web browser was much quicker on my Pre.
    3. Youtube (i use quite often) video quality was better, however the video load about a second faster on the Pre.
    4. Multi-tasking flow better and faster on the Pre due to the card view.
    5. App load much quicker on the Pre.

however the keyboard on the Milestone/Droid was large and easy to use and larger screen.

so i'm still sticking with the Pre.

just wanted to voice my experience with the Milestone/Droid.

Thanks You for listening have a great night Pre owner.
    I have played around with Droid too, not that much but enough to get some ideas.. Droid definitely looks good, I will admit however I don't get this welcome feeling as I do with Pre.. It all depends on people's preferences, so..
    My girlfriend has a droid and it really sucks balls. Especially after the 800 patch for my pre. made the droid look a little slow
    The fact that you have to apply an overclock patch to the Pre to get it to perform close to the Droid really just says that the Pre isn't up to the level of the other smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    My girlfriend has a droid and it really sucks balls. Especially after the 800 patch for my pre. made the droid look a little slow
    I am debating the 800MHz patch, but I plan to sell my pre at some point, so I really don't want to fry it or anything.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I messed with a Droid thursday and the only thing I liked about it was the charging. The battery was at 5%, and with 20-30 minutes charge it was full. And I heard it lasts a pretty long time. But the OS seems too cluttered for me. Love WebOS.