1.    #1  
    I installed the 800MHz1351.sh patch the other day and my phone started running so slow and then my internet would not work and it started losing service. I dont know if i did some thing wrong so i want to remove the patch so my phone works fine again...Can anyone help
  2.    #2  
    oh and i forgot after i installed it my preware wont work! i have no idea what i did wrong
    the removal instructions are right in the post with the instructions to install....
    i presume you're still running 1.35.1...if not it may be running slow because the kernel is not meant for 1.4

Anyway, uninstall by typing into linux command line

sh /var/home/root/800MHzOS1351.sh uninstall

remove file by typing

rm /var/home/root/800MHzOS1351.sh

(after uninstalling of course).

If you're running 1.4, you should check out the patch in the 800mhz thread (just do a quick search for it).
  5.    #5  
    thanks you are awsome!
    Quote Originally Posted by rene0113 View Post
    I installed the 800MHz1351.sh patch the other day and my phone started running so slow and then my internet would not work and it started losing service. I dont know if i did some thing wrong so i want to remove the patch so my phone works fine again...Can anyone help
    Go to your Preware app, and then click installed and then click on that one and click uninstall (: