1.    #1  
    I read this forum everyday and I am amazed the negative feed back on this phone. I have the launch day pre and besides doctoring it one time after installing the first edition virtual keyboard, I have had no issues. The pre in my opinion is a great customizable phone. Apple might have the phase "Theres an app for that" I'm proud to say for palm "Theres a patch for that" There is no way for palm to incorporate everything that the great people can think of and give us the option to include. I want to give thanks to everyone that works so hard for this phone.

This is just my 2 cents. Every phone has its flaws, but if you keep harping on the negative and not the positive its no wounder the pre is not gaining traction.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    STop your blood clott cryin me son
    Hate is good. It leads to the dark side, and they have cookies.....
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    lol cookies, But the op does have a strong point since this is the main site for any pre related news. when ever an interested person might come here and see all of the negative feed back then they might get turned off and go with another platform. Especially since lately their has been a lot of people here wanting to get an Evo, and saying that you do in here defiantly does not help the situation.
    Well, the fact is that I don't hate the Pre, Palm or WebOS. But I also think Palm is going to release their next phone on VZW and that the EVO's hardware blows the Pre out of the water. EVO + WebOS would be a great combination. I have never used android for an extensive period of time. Maybe 3-5 minutes in a sprint store. However, the hardware of the EVO alone is going to make me give android and the EVO a solid look including, most likely, a 30 day test run.

Edit: I have a day one Pre, and I have only had to doctor it several times because of my own doing. However, much like web-browsers, I will switch phone to which best serves my needs. There is no hate, just facts.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    may I? "LEAVE THE PRE ALONE, IT HASNT FAILED IN A WHILE"
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I've not seen much hate. A fair amount of disappointment and "coulda been a contender"ing but not a lot of hating on palm.

pre = betamax.
    pre = sexy
    pre= my *****
    Quote Originally Posted by bsoder View Post
    I've not seen much hate. A fair amount of disappointment and "coulda been a contender"ing but not a lot of hating on palm.

pre = betamax.
    I agree!! Reading through these forums does tend to show a level of disappointment with the Pre that isn't matched in the forums for other phones. No hatred is evident, just people posting that they like the concept of WebOs but that the execution to date has not been very good. There have been criticisms of the hardware for inconsistent quality standards....(mine seems to be okay so far ).

Loyalty to a product is fine, however requesting that only positive posts appear is disingenuous. There are very real concerns and issues with the Palm Pre and people should be posting about them. Postings regarding people looking at other phones really does point to the fact that the Pre is not meeting expectations......if that is indeed the case then the consumer has a right to know so that they can make an informed purchasing decision.