1.    #1  
    i have a coworker that just bought an HTC android....i checked it out..guessing it was a hero sprint copy....i took it true the paces and found that its so singular...you have to end something to use something....i was use to it when i had my Mogul 6800 but after owning the pre for six months or so i found there is no comparison to the fluent effortless interface that is the Palm Pre..i hear alot of members say there are ready to switch to another platform...just make sure to check the new phone before you make a costly mistake
    Amen to that
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    i have a coworker that just bought an HTC android....i checked it out..guessing it was a hero sprint copy....i took it true the paces and found that its so singular...you have to end something to use something....i was use to it when i had my Mogul 6800 but after owning the pre for six months or so i found there is no comparison to the fluent effortless interface that is the Palm Pre..i hear alot of members say there are ready to switch to another platform...just make sure to check the new phone before you make a costly mistake
    Any phone I buy now will require a 30 day test, whether it is Palm's new offering or the latest Android phone.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    right on brother!
    What's an Htc Android? and I has the Mogul as well. It did have Multitasking, just not as predominant as the Pre.