1.    #1  
    I'm sure this in on here but I can't find it... Can you install mytether through webOS quick install? if so how?

Thanks for the help
    if you have it on your computer yes. Its not included in webosqui its a program in itself
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman1113 View Post
    I'm sure this in on here but I can't find it... Can you install mytether through webOS quick install? if so how?

Thanks for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    if you have it on your computer yes. Its not included in webosqui its a program in itself
    MyTether does not install through WebOS QI, it has it's own installer that pulls the files from the internet. You will not find MyTether in Preware or WebOS QI.
    MyTether is an app based on a donor system. When you send your donation into the dev, then they give you access to the MyTether donor only site and you will find the app there, there is an installer that processes the installation for you, if you can work with webOS quick install, then the installer for MyTether will work for you.

Check out this link for more info: My Tether :: Donors Only

Thanks to Raja K!!
    if you have a version of it you DIDN't pay for you use webosqi :P
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    if you have a version of it you DIDN't pay for you use webosqi :P
    yep, that's true, I had that version too, but I think that supporting the developers that put in their time creating the great and useful apps that we all need or want, then it helps them in their next project.

besides,the donor only version works much better than the free version, plus there is a separate forum..

all good though.. The free tether apps I'm sure will work just as good for you too..