1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have been trying to send a picture mail and it has not been working. i took my phone into the sprint store and the guy said i need to remove all my patches and then hard reset my phone but is there another way? i have a few patches and dont feel like writing them all down and removing them all!

Can anyone help?

Brittany
    Did you try attaching the picture to your email instead of trying to send it in the camera mode? Works for me.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
  3.    #3  
    Yes but i want to send the picture via mms not by email. it works for email just fine but that is not what i want to do. when i go to send a mms message i just tap the little paper clip at the bottom of the page and attach the photo i want to send. this has worked before but suddenly has stopped working for me!
    I haven't tried sending any pictures lately and what you are doing has worked in the past, but now I am wondering if something has changed. I will have to try and let you know what happens when I do it.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    Although it did take a minute it did go through without a problem. I was sending it to my husband's palm pre. Are you sending the picture to another carrier???
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I've had the same problem lately, i dont have any patches or anything. Haven't been able to send or receive picture messages for about a week or so, not sure what the problem is.
    Did you try restarting your phone? Whenever I have a problem I restart it and it seems to solve the problem. If not, I would chat with Palm on their website. They may have a solution.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)