1.    #1  
    would be nice if the 'Pre 2' had a front face camera, high mp camera, and 4G to compete with the EVO.
    wishful thinking
    if it doesnt compare to the EVO I'm switching even tho I love WEB OS and having a physical keyboard.
    comin palm. You need it to make it!!
    Last edited by jyaden24; 03/27/2010 at 06:13 PM.
    get te 800mhz patch on your pre and you will never give it up
    im sorry the 800mhz patch is a useful patch but doesnt really save the pre. makes it snappier and run smooth ( nothing significant) but i really cant go on to say get the pre instead of the evo to friend and family when i have to tell them to download WOQI, and also the latest web doc, and also package manager service and preware, AND also download the patch in precentral.net in a certain forum, then go into WOQI and use some simple linux command to install the patch and make srue its up and running. c'mon the EVO is good to go run smooth out of the box the pre you need some extra techinical work.
    0 day(s) since a post about EVO-Palm wishlist
    theyre not gonna stop anytime soon its just like the 1.4 update anticipation threads
    I don't see why it will stop, not until a month after release it may stop
    good to go, run smooth right out of the box huh? Hard to judge on a device that's not out yet. The hardware won't be enough if the software integration is bad. Kinda like the software isn't enough for most folks to get the Pre when the hardware is viewed as less than quality. Jury's still out.

the Droid gets a lot of play for it's camera...until you try to actually use it. It also has lots of issues with syncing with Exchange Activesync.

Just saying it's not always the specs that make a good device, it's the whole package.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acekilla View Post
    im sorry the 800mhz patch is a useful patch but doesnt really save the pre. makes it snappier and run smooth ( nothing significant)
    are you serious? I've had a dramatic increase in speed with 800 patch. Even the games load close to twice as fast.
    *dont stop till you get enough come on* *grabs crotch*
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    are you serious? I've had a dramatic increase in speed with 800 patch. Even the games load close to twice as fast.
    still doesnt make me want to keep my pre this summer when im up for an upgrade. im do not have a stop watch next to my pre to tell the difference in speed nor am i all desperate to actually know the difference to save the phone. still no good reasons for me to keep the pre as of yet
    I definitely wouldn't mind seeing a much larger screen on the next Palm device. And damn sure would like to see a more solid case such as aluminum or a heavier plastic with a matte finish. The shiny finish looks good but serves no purpose beyond that, other than to make it very hard to hold on to at time.
    I don't want a Palm EVO, just want better Pre hardware.
    The Saint
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acekilla View Post
    still doesnt make me want to keep my pre this summer when im up for an upgrade. im do not have a stop watch next to my pre to tell the difference in speed nor am i all desperate to actually know the difference to save the phone. still no good reasons for me to keep the pre as of yet
    I can't wait to upgrade either...but only if the Pre 2 is out!

P.S. Probably shouldn't have said that because no someone will think I have inside info and will start a thread about it lol