1.    #1  
    Hi - I occasionally get the error message with my Pre that I have "Too Many Cards Open" - this can happen when I actually have no cards open. All I am doing to close out browsers etc is flicking them upwards when I am done - should I be doing something else? So far, the only thing I have figured out to fix this is to pop the battery out. Thanks.
    it happens all the time when ur pre uses it's ram memory just do a luna restart if you don't have preware or anything in ur pre just do a restart, no need of pulling the battery out .
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    I'm guessing you don't know how to restart the phone without taking the battery out or you wouldn't be doing it. You can restart by just holding down the power button for awhile when the screen is on and then you will be presented with a menu. Choose the "power" option and you can restart from there.

If it won't open that for some reason, you can also hold the Orange button, Sym button, and R button simultaneously and it will automatically reboot.

Hopefully 1.4.1 will fix this error, but for now this should help. And don't worry - you're not alone in your frustration with this.
    i run into this when i want to play games, so i use JSTop from preware and run the "Garbage collectjava script heap" and my phone will open the game and not be sluggish any longer.
    i tell u what....that was hapening to me n since i installed the 800mhz patch i havent get it, why?? i dont knw!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Mier View Post
    Hi - I occasionally get the error message with my Pre that I have "Too Many Cards Open" - this can happen when I actually have no cards open. All I am doing to close out browsers etc is flicking them upwards when I am done - should I be doing something else? So far, the only thing I have figured out to fix this is to pop the battery out. Thanks.
    you should download jstop and luna manager from preware. Jstop will allow you to do a collect javascript garbage, speeding up your phone again, while luna manager will allow you to do a quicker restart instead of waiting 2+ minutes everytime
    this thread made me curious,,,i just opened 20 apps at once.. Way better then I thought,,lol
    you can also do a luna restart by pressing Orange(or grey)+sym+R. it's even faster than luna manager.
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    you can also do a luna restart by pressing Orange(or grey)+sym+R. it's even faster than luna manager.
    you do know that's to reset the device right?