Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You're welcome. Make sure to reboot after installing.
    Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    You're welcome. Make sure to reboot after installing.
    OK...doing that now. I'm guessing I should restart then after any patch? Thanks again. I know several folks helped out in this thread...but you saw what I wasn't doing. This seems a lot like the CrackBerry forums I frequented with all my years with a BB...which I hope I don't have to go back to, depending on Palm's future.
    Preware will let you know a luna restart is necessary.
    Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Preware will let you know a luna restart is necessary.
    Thanks! It did with the "Enable Landscape Email" and I did it. Man, what a difference reading mail in Landscape! Seems like I have to shake the phone a bit to move between portrait and landscape...not exactly smooth, but who cares.
    Global Posts
    414 Global Posts
    OK...now that I'm all happy with reading mail in Landscape mode, I've encountered the problem of how to get it back to portrait so I can type. It seems that turning the phone horizontally smoothly changes it to Landscape mode, but when turning it upright again...it generally stays in Landscape mode unless I shake it (quite a bit)...and then it moves back, but never as quickly or as smoothly as moving to Landscape. Is this just a bug I have to live with?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12