1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone was up for making a patch that ENABLES the option for us to add/edit meeting attendees to the calendar. It is currently possible to add attendees through the gmail calendar which can then been seen in our native palm calendar (and we can send an email via the calendar). However, we cannot add attendees directly into the meeting info (the option shows up briefly and then dissappears when clicking on an event). I think this is something that's already built in, it just has to be enabled. Anyone up for it?
    +1 this is a must have
    I love how this is one of the first things they mentioned WebOS would have back with the creepy girl commercials and we still don't have it.
  4.    #4  
    no one able to make this patch?
    Try posting this here

You might get a better chance at someone actually making this.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
  6.    #6  
    can a mod just move it, didn't realize there was a forum just for patches...otherwise I can post it there too (don't really wanna double post)
    this something I am desperate for.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    can a mod just move it, didn't realize there was a forum just for patches...otherwise I can post it there too (don't really wanna double post)
    True, they can.
    It's just a matter of will they move it.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.