Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    {Some humorous observations about those that love our Pres...}

You know you're a Pre-hugger when...

1. You fumble around in the dark looking to plug in your charger. You pull hard on the USB port cover only to find out you just pulled out the volume buttons. (good thing they fit easily back in, whew.).

2. You find that bathroom breaks take a long, long, time. Look, I can sh't and surf at the same time! Ew, what is that, Prestoroids? Notice this in #2 in the list, coincidentally.

3. You feel around looking for the on-off switch and are puzzled that it's missing. The phone is upside down.

4. Your phone rings in your pocket, you pull it out, and realize you accidentally answered the phone on someone you really, really, didn't want to speak to.

5. You waited up all night for the release of the 800mhz patch because life can't go on without a little extra caffeine for our pre.

6. You check Precentral.net every 1/2 hour just in case the front page changed. Oh, and you do it while...see #2.

7. You get worried when the notification LED is NOT blinking. You wake up the phone just to check if there is some kind of mistake.

8. You purposely put your Pre conspicuosly on the conference room table during meetings just to see if an iPhone user asks, "hey, what kind of phone is that?"

9. You search google for "Pre" and realize that it is an English prefix too. By golly, look at all them results!

10. You stay up late at night writing silly lists on Precentral.

Okay, your turn....
    Nah, number 1 should be you look down on people who need to plug in their phones.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    ... you begin swiping angrily on your computer until you realize that your computer does not have gestures. Disheartened, you go and cry to your Pre seeking comfort and love.
    Quote Originally Posted by jason2851 View Post
    ... you begin swiping angrily on your computer until you realize that your computer does not have gestures. Disheartened, you go and cry to your Pre seeking comfort and love.
    Actually, I have caught myself trying to shoo a fly on the computer monitor by waving the cursor at it........
    you gesture at an ipod touch, or any other capacitive touchscreen device...

you try not to stop and talk to everyone you see with a pre in the wild
    you try nstalling the 800mhz kernel on your pc to make it faster...
    You think all phones have the gesture area and get furious when you swipe and it doesn't go back.
    you gesture (flick)your spouse expecting to get more interest app choices. Instead, her nose bleeds.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    Every time to see or hear a Droid commercial, you say "yes, the pre does it better".
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    You hit shift key for numbers on your computer.

You wonder why you can't shift+backspace to delete whole words on computer.
    Visor Platinum > Treo 90 > Clie PEG-NR70V > another Treo 90 > BB Pearl 8130 > Pre Plus
    you walk up to the tv and swipe to the right when the extended forcast is shown.

when I did it, I was standing next to the tv in the garage that is on top of the fridge. I thought I was gonna get to see additional days.
    my wife looked at me and said, "youre ****ing sick!"
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    you walk up to the tv and swipe to the right when the extended forcast is shown.

when I did it, I was standing next to the tv in the garage that is on top of the fridge. I thought I was gonna get to see additional days.
    my wife looked at me and said, "youre ****ing sick!"
    how the @$#(#$ did i not know you could do that!?? I just crinkled my nose and picked up my pre to try it! Ill be damned!!
    you try to swipe you work phone that is not a pre, only to get pised off and wanna throw it somewhere.
    You pick up and try to use your friend's Blackberry and tell them that there is something wrong with their touchscreen.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    You pick up and try to use your friend's Blackberry and tell them that there is something wrong with their touchscreen.
    I just did that with my wifes tour!! Ill never go back to a non-touch screen phone!
    it's very hard to sleep at nights,cuz you're thinking about what new things you can do to or add to your pre.
    you set alarms every two hours through the night so you can wake up take your phone's temperature after installing the 800mhz patch.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/28/2010 at 04:00 AM.
    You keep trying to pinch/zoom the screen on your wife's BlackBerry.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    you try not to stop and talk to everyone you see with a pre in the wild
    That's nearly impossible to avoid. Having a Pre in your hand is like wearing gang colors!
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachtswerg View Post
    That's nearly impossible to avoid. Having a Pre in your hand is like wearing gang colors!

LOL!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast