Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Wow, I've seen quite a few old threads resurrected today. People must be bored...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    When you judge people you barely know when you first see them pull out an inferior smartphone

when you wanna run up and give any pre/pixi user a high five

When you meet someone with a pre plus and ask them about why they chose it over the droid and how badly the sales rep tried to push the droid on them
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    when you argue with an iphone user whilst sitting at a bar until his only defefnse is that the iphone is bigger.
    It's not how deep you fish its how you wiggle your worm...
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Your pre has gone through many variations with homebrew while your family members pre's remain stock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaize View Post
    You nearly disowned your father when he bought the Taiwanese version of the Droid!
    you mean you didn't
    when you wake up in the night, and the first thing you do on your phone is to check the forum. :-)
    Both PreCentral and the PreCentral Forums are tabs on the home screen of your computer browser.
    When you see a stranger with a Pre you greet them with "Do you Homebrew?"
    You hardly ever get to use the Touchstones (notice it is plural) at home during the day because you won't put the Pre down and can't bear to have it farther away than your pocket.
    Last edited by SFHandyman; 07/16/2010 at 04:07 PM.
    You wear your Bluetooth headphone around the house and whenever you are outside because you are listening to Tech podcasts to see if they mention Palm.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    ...just laugh about the fantastic new Apple spot showing the awesome, mindblowing new bu...features of the iPhone 5GSiXXL-Premium and all of the kiddies, bragging about their new Multitasking features and MMS Sending xD

btw...why can't I write fan boys? -> is changed to ******** instead
    Ah... Pre-Hugger.... lol... Still like Pre Defense Force. Much more macho.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    You hardly ever get to use the Touchstones (notice it is plural) at home during the day because you won't put the Pre down and can't bear to have it farther away than your pocket.
    I'm still hoping to find a handheld touchstone that's solar powered. I've drawn out a design!
    Quote Originally Posted by ice8lue View Post
    ...just laugh about the kiddies, bragging about their new Multitasking features and MMS Sending xD
    my brother (an apple f@nb0y) got all excited at best buy trying to show off the iphone 4 had multitasking listed as a feature until I opened a 3D game, the internet, text messages, and called his phone... At the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice8lue View Post
    ...just laugh about the fantastic new Apple spot showing the awesome, mindblowing new bu...features of the iPhone 5GSiXXL-Premium and all of the kiddies, bragging about their new Multitasking features and MMS Sending xD

btw...why can't I write fan boys? -> is changed to ******** instead
    Because that word fan-"child" is considered the other "F-Bomb" of the forum .

Frequently it's used to antagonize other posters when one disagrees with another.

It's another way you know you're a Pre-hugger (or at least a PreCentral hugger) - when you can't use that word in public because you censor yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    LOL! So do I.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    what about anti-apple + android alliance?
    Your eyes hurt staring at the phone, or computer at 3am in the morning.
    when you see someone with an iphone or android and want to ask them why they have that thing if, they don't know the pre is better
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345