Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    you installed a touchstone in every room
    Quote Originally Posted by braindeadracefan View Post
    Someone asks you if you prefer to put your pre in a holster or your pocket, and you're confused because it's always in your hand.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    You get disappointed when there aren't any more tweaks you like, then realize that the reason is because your Pre is perfect the way it is!
    ...You can't sleep at night because you're too busy hitting the 'update' button to see when 1.4.1 will be released on Verizon. I know it's within the next few hours because the App Catalog is refusing to connect. C'mon already, I'm on the edge of my bed!!!
    You enjoy calling or texting your iPhone friends when they are playing games nearby because you like to see the look on their face when the game shuts down and the have to start over. (that's cruel, but hysterical).
    You complain about battery life until you realize that you have been on the web and buying from the app catalog for 6 or 8 hours straight. Then you plug it into the charger and keep going...

... and your next stop is amazon.com to buy an extended battery...

...and an external charger for your spare battery....

and every other accessory that Amazon suggest to you because they all look so kewl...
    when you check your credit card statement and realize that you've spent more in the App Catalog than you did for the phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    when you check your credit card statement and realize that you've spent more in the App Catalog than you did for the phone...

+1 I don't want to see what my little purchases sum up to over the last week. I said today that Knock Out 2 was my last purchase!! ...give me strength.
    You actually spend a whole day doctoring and tweaking your Pre after a patch (usually while at work)
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    When you post the latest amazing pre plus deal from verizon on deals.woot.com!

speaking of which, I posted the latest amazing deal here: Palm Pre Plus at Verizon Wireless buy one get one free with free moblie hotspot for $49.99

if you shop at woot you should click on over and vote it up so it can get popular and hit the main page and everyone can see the awesome that is the pre with FREE mobile hotspot.
    when you complain about the slider then spend 5 min sliding it open and closed because its fun...

when you show your fiend a game then watch them minimize it and open 3 more then go back to the fist... "thats.... how did it do that?"
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    When you post the latest amazing pre plus deal from verizon on deals.woot.com!

speaking of which, I posted the latest amazing deal here: Palm Pre Plus at Verizon Wireless buy one get one free with free moblie hotspot for $49.99

if you shop at woot you should click on over and vote it up so it can get popular and hit the main page and everyone can see the awesome that is the pre with FREE mobile hotspot.
    I voted it up for you!
    ... when you pull your phone out of your pocket every 2 minutes to see your messages or your pretty screen even though you know that your battery is dead! (Happened tonight at the BBQ restaurant, waiting in line probably checked it about 5 times in 10 minutes)

... when you are not paying attention to the TV and hear the "bum bum" from the verizon commercial and check your phone. (what a Pavlovian response) lol
    ... when you install the "decrease brightness" patch just so you can keep using your Pre while your sweetie is falling asleep
    Palm m130 Zire 72s Treo 700p Pre Plus
    With your Pre on it's touchstone, sitting on your desk, you notice something out of the corner of your eye - you look down at your Pre to look for a notification, only to realize it was just the clock changing time! :\
    You learn that a friend just got a Pre and try hard to not sound like a crazy fanatic as you "calmly" demonstrate all the great patches and homebrew apps they've GOT to get on their phone.
    ^ I just did that too my brother when he got his the other day lol.

I basically just grabbed his phone, plugged it into my computer and put preware on it and told him what to get hahaha
    my Pre is a great conversation starter with a borning date.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    You get furious when you realize you can't swipe into cardview on your friend's iPhone.
    ...or on your old Centro.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    You can't sign off for too long, on precentral forum. ;-)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast