Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    You nearly disowned your father when he bought the Taiwanese version of the Droid!
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    You cuddle at night.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by braindeadracefan View Post
    Someone asks you if you prefer to put your pre in a holster or your pocket, and you're confused because it's always in your hand.
    LOL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    You keep trying to pinch/zoom the screen on your wife's BlackBerry.
    You keep trying to pinch-zoom your wife.
    when you argue with an iphone user whilst sitting at a bar until his only defefnse is that the iphone is bigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    when you argue with an iphone user whilst sitting at a bar until his only defefnse is that the iphone is bigger.
    Sooooo sad ! Ha!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    spend countless hours openeing apps for no reason and palying with cards, moving them around, minimizing, swiping up and just generally wasting time.
    Quote Originally Posted by ten08 View Post
    You hit shift key for numbers on your computer.

You wonder why you can't shift+backspace to delete whole words on computer.
    CTRL+Backspace works in many programs like MS Word.
    Quote Originally Posted by LVRealtor View Post
    {Some humorous observations about those that love our Pres...}

You know you're a Pre-hugger when...

1. You fumble around in the dark looking to plug in your charger. You pull hard on the USB port cover only to find out you just pulled out the volume buttons. (good thing they fit easily back in, whew.).
    I don't get this, slide down the keyboard to open the usb port cover, it's very easy that way.
    You notice your pre almost every 2mins when it's on the touch town charger...
    Quote Originally Posted by deaddie1 View Post
    your wife hides your pre because the pre some times get more attension than her.lol
    I hope you have a "Pre"-nuptual agreement,
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by detroitwilly View Post
    I've never seen anyone else with a pre.
    except the Palm rep that sold me mine.
    I want to though
    My wife developed 'screen envy' and had me trade in her Pixie for a Pre. I then picked one up for my parents. Beyond that.. .
    yea,and one more thing...you find time to write all these things you do with your pre on precentral.Honestly I do love my pre. (smile)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    I hope you have a "Pre"-nuptual agreement,
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    When you own an iPhone 1st gen for 3 years and you've been stuck with it because your stuck with at&t, but you have been waiting for WebOS since you saw it on years ago, AND you check precentral and its forums every 2 hours for new evidence.

I want to wait for the pre 2, so I am going to try to buy a pre plus off people from craigslist
    You get furious when you realize you can't swipe into cardview on your friend's iPhone.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    when you save the number of the pre & pixi at your sprint store and every once and a while you text or call just to say buy me you won't be dissapoited
    You get a pre as a backup to your iphone and your iphone becomes the backup to your pre...

and

You have a link to precentral on your iphone homescreen incase you run out of battery on your pre you can still stay on precentral...
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    When the iPhone users at work stop talking to you about different phones and providers because you can't help say "Well, with the Pre/Sprint I can do that... I'm not to sure the iPhone can do that." If someone with a jailbroken iPhone responds, remind them they broke their warranty just to make the phone bearable. If possible remind them Apple treats the homebrew community like a redheaded step child.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    you installed a touchstone in the bathroom
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast