Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    it's very hard to sleep at nights,cuz you're thinking about what new things you can do to or add to your pre.
    haha! +1
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    I've never seen anyone else with a pre.
    except the Palm rep that sold me mine.
    I want to though
    your wife hides your pre because the pre some times get more attension than her.lol
    when you buy a TS charger/car charger so when you travel you have a TS in your rental car and hotel room. You know you son is a prehugger too when you find your travel TS charger missing and installed in his car
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deaddie1 View Post
    your wife hides your pre because the pre some times get more attension than her.lol
    Also, when you roll over to play with your phone and not with her!
    You seriously consider cashing out your 401K so you can help prop up Palm
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim View Post
    You seriously consider cashing out your 401K so you can help prop up Palm
    As much as I love all Palm products for the past 10+ years, I would never buy Palm stock! Conversely, I can't stand Apple products, and I don't own one single Apple device, but I sure do love my Apple stock! I wish I bought more when it went down to $87 a share awhile back.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    your being sued for literally attempting to shove your pre down a iphone owners throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    it's very hard to sleep at nights,cuz you're thinking about what new things you can do to or add to your pre.
    you actually get sleep
    When you use an andriod phone, you press the home button thinking it is the center button/meta tap and get dissapointed when it doesn't "minimize" the app into a card.
    when you find yourself agreeing with hparsons?
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    your being sued for literally attempting to shove your pre down a iphone owners throat.
    are you really getting sued for that, lmao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    are you really getting sued for that, lmao.
    its a really long story. The guy was a jerk and it was SUPPOSED to be a joke. He didn't get it...
    lmao that is the best one yet geeksquad
    Last edited by Menace187; 03/27/2010 at 10:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by geeksquadkid View Post
    its a really long story. The guy was a jerk and it was SUPPOSED to be a joke. He didn't get it...
    It is ok, all the iphone users i have meet are completelly closed minded and take everything way too seriously... i think they need a little pre to losen them up
    Quote Originally Posted by Krab19 View Post
    It is ok, all the iphone users i have meet are completelly closed minded and take everything way too seriously... i think they need a little pre to losen them up
    it kinda built upon his dislike.. Kinda made him hate it more :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    lmao that is the best one yet geekspuad
    squad. I'm not a spaud. :P
    oh, sorry. lol
    Someone asks you if you prefer to put your pre in a holster or your pocket, and you're confused because it's always in your hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by braindeadracefan View Post
    Someone asks you if you prefer to put your pre in a holster or your pocket, and you're confused because it's always in your hand.
    haha that ones awesome
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast