1.    #1  
    all that happens when I push the center button, I just see the volume setting for the palm pre. I have restarted the device countless times with still no luck. how do I get the button to work again? Probably needs a replacement then. Can anyone help?
    the center button never brougt up the launcher.
    You mean switch to card view so you can see the shortcut bar? Have you installed any patches?
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    yes it did, the center button used to minimize an app into card view then it would only bring up launcher and close launcher, when webos updated to 1.3 they changed they center button to only functions as minimizing an app into cardview then maximizing the app
    Quote Originally Posted by dude1983 View Post
    all that happens when I push the center button, I just see the volume setting for the palm pre. I have restarted the device countless times with still no luck. how do I get the button to work again? Probably needs a replacement then. Can anyone help?
    Gesture swipe up instead
    Quote Originally Posted by jusegozu View Post
    I think the OP is referring to the 'Launch Bar' not the 'Launcher' pages itself.

When you press the center button it will take the app, and put it into card view then the launch bar moves up from the bottom of the screen.
    pressing the center button never brought up the launcher! And it will always switch you into card view when there's open apps..quick launch bar and app launcher are 2 totally different things.
  8.    #8  
    well whatever it was doing wrong, it isn't doing it anymore.
    weird. if all else fails, try doctoring it.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Check your installed patches... even though that shouldn't be the reason.

Also, your Pre would be really good for developers to see so us regular Pre users can actually use the button to do something like open the phone, lol.
    I never use the middle button. swipe up for minimize card, swipe up for launcher. swipe up and hold for wave launcher. The middle button is just a blinking LED for notifications heh
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    wow
    The Saint
  13. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    the damn button is just a speedbump on the gesturing highway.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Center button? what's a center button? Get a pre plus!