1.    #1  
    I have been using Preware for a short time and so far I can't get enough. I especially love the themes. The only problem I am having is the continuous recurrence of apps not being available in my country. I am in Canada. I was just wondering if anyone knows that when paid apps go international am I going to have access to these presently unavailable ones. Is this dependant on the developer re-submitting for international distribution? Are these simply paid apps?
    Next month is comming international paid app's.

http://www.precentral.net/paid-app-c...nal-march-31st
  3.    #3  
    I am aware paid apps are going international. Are these "not available in your country" apps paid apps? Majority don't say?
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyor24 View Post
    I am aware paid apps are going international. Are these "not available in your country" apps paid apps? Majority don't say?
    I believe what will happen is the option checkbox will apear for developers, meaning they'll need to specify they want it to go international.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyor24 View Post
    Yes, Canada does not currently have access to paid apps.
    it doesn't matter whether it's a paid app or not. A developer can decide, with any app, to only make it available to certain countries. Even come March 31 when the paid app catalog opens outside of the US, if the developer hasn't re-submitted the app with more than just the US for availability, or they choose not to make it available outside the US, you'll still get the same message.
    Yeah I'm also in Canada, and have assumed the "not available in Canada" message is for paid apps. Does that mean once paid apps is available here that message will no longer be seen? Maybe for example there are "Sprint only" apps the we still can't get, free or not?

Edit: Ok I guess wunderbar answered my question as I was typing
  8.    #8  
    Thanks All