Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you have the Facebook Beta installed, go update it to 1.1.2. Adds notifications, which work very well.

Facebook 1.1.2; New Beta with Notifications | Palm Developer Center Blog
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    If you have the Facebook Beta installed, go update it to 1.1.2. Adds notifications, which work very well.

Facebook 1.1.2; New Beta with Notifications | Palm Developer Center Blog
    MY LIFE IS NOW COMPLETE. Thanks for posting.
    i know this is beta and all...

i found a bug: (just want to help)

in the inbox, when i try to send a message, i try to select from my contacts, it seems buggy that i cannot just tap outside the selection to continue on with the message...

BUT this is a great beta!

EDIT: found another one... cannot seem to tap from notifications to go where that notification is all about...

The Notification built in to webOS is really great!
    its annoying to clear out notifications, too. I had 17! i had to click keywords on each one to clear it ffs.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    This is amazing. I'm liking the increased efforts on developers parts and Palm users parts to keep up support.

Question though, are the onscreen notifications done by default or do I need to do something to enable them?
    It's beta..Give it time
    loves it
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    While I love the notifications, I can't get the current news feed to load. Everything else seems to work fine, it even loads older posts, but nothing recent. (like, under 5 hours old.)
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    I already posted this, maybe merge the 2 threads...... I could finally DL it, not sure why it wasn't updating for a bit!!

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...n-preware.html

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    While I love the notifications, I can't get the current news feed to load. Everything else seems to work fine, it even loads older posts, but nothing recent. (like, under 5 hours old.)
    I have this problem, too. I've noticed that killing and restarting the app sometimes helps. But not consistently. Looking forward to when this version is out of beta.
    Twitter: dullgeek
    do you have to enable notifications or are they already on????

does the app have to be open???
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    Same. I just uninstalled/reinstalled it and all is well.
    I'm still frustrated by the hit and miss aspect of looking at friends photo galleries(mostly miss). If I click on a picture from the feed, then it works and then that seems to make checking galleries work. If I go to a profile and click pics and check out a gallery, it just shows a blank page most of the time.
    And I was just complaining about this... Way to go Palm!
    I don't get notifications either. There is no badge at the top left showing how many new notifications I have, and I also don't get webos notification either. I had the latest version of the official non beta version installed when I downloaded and installed this beta. After the install was done, I had two facebook apps and they worked independently of each other. But, as mentioned before, I get no notifications at all from webos, and no badge showing the number of new ones.
    I'm getting notifications (blue F) in the notification area (bottom right hand corner of screen), even when my card is closed. Sweet!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I can't send people messages. After selecting their name in the + box (inbox) it just keeps adding thier name over and over again. Lol.
    Doesnt load for me..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    my notification were loading earlier this evening but then got stuck and now dont load...guess i gotta wait for tomorrow and c if that still keeps happening
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    I can't send people messages. After selecting their name in the + box (inbox) it just keeps adding thier name over and over again. Lol.
    you have to use the swipe back gesture to avoid adding them again and again.

But yes i cannot send messages either.

bug!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast