Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I have to say that i love my Pre again after installing the 800Mhz patch. The phone is so much faster and is responding in a manor it should have from the start. Great job and thanks to all who worked on the patch
    Quote Originally Posted by smccue View Post
    I have to say that i love my Pre again after installing the 800Mhz patch. The phone is so much faster and is responding in a manor it should have from the start. Great job and thanks to all who worked on the patch
    You're just fickle. Your poor Pre can't do anything right--it cooks you dinner, brings you a beer when you watch a game, is nice to your Mother, and still, it's never enough. Now, it's gone and had itself artificially enhanced for you. What's next?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    You're just fickle. Your poor Pre can't do anything right--it cooks you dinner, brings you a beer when you watch a game, is nice to your Mother, and still, it's never enough. Now, it's gone and had itself artificially enhanced for you. What's next?
    I totally laughed out loud at this. Thanks.