1.    #1  
    I saw a tweet about an updated Foursquare app today but I can't find any sign of it. Is it out there and if so, can someone point me in the right direction?
    I got it via Preware this morning. You can also get it by opening the updates app, or by clicking the my apps bag in the app catalogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    I got it via Preware this morning. You can also get it by opening the updates app, or by clicking the my apps bag in the app catalogue.
    It's not actually available via the App Catalog. I'm also not finding it in the Palm beta apps RSS feed. I'm not sure what feed Preware is getting it from...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  4.    #4  
    Guess I missed the boat. I found it in preware but I get a "The action could not be completed" message from the app catalog when I try to download. I'm sure it will roll out sooner than later.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    Guess I missed the boat. I found it in preware but I get a "The action could not be completed" message from the app catalog when I try to download. I'm sure it will roll out sooner than later.
    I could get it from the app catalogue because I had the old version of the beta installed. It DOES recognize the beta apps in the My Apps section [click the little baggie] and will allow you to update it.
    I could get it from the app catalogue because I had the old version of the beta installed. It DOES recognize the beta apps in the My Apps section [click the little baggie] and will allow you to update it.
    Ah, yes, gotcha. That would work if you had a previous beta installed. Ditto for the Facebook beta.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Ah, yes, gotcha. That would work if you had a previous beta installed. Ditto for the Facebook beta.
    Exactly . Luckily for me, I did. It does seem to be up in the Beta feed though, if you wanna try again.
    Exactly . Luckily for me, I did. It does seem to be up in the Beta feed though, if you wanna try again.
    Don't have Preware installed at the moment, so I'm monitoring the RSS feed. Don't see it yet, but I'll grab it when it's up there.

Which is funny, because I don't even use Foursquare...
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Don't have Preware installed at the moment, so I'm monitoring the RSS feed. Don't see it yet, but I'll grab it when it's up there.

Which is funny, because I don't even use Foursquare...
    It's a lot of fun. They do a lot of promos with local places--for example, if oyu are the mayor of a bar in my hometown, you get free beers during the hockey games. Always good. ;D
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Here you go, guys: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

It's called "Foursquare Now" so you can differentiate from the original app, which we're submitting to the main app catalog this weekend or early next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by skirkster View Post
    Here you go, guys: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

It's called "Foursquare Now" so you can differentiate from the original app, which we're submitting to the main app catalog this weekend or early next week.
    I really like the new beta. A lot less laggy than the first one. Thanks for all your hard work.
    Is it working now when it comes to pinging friends? I know the last build, you either gotta choose to email ping your friends or ping fb, not both.
    Mine only works from time to time
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Anyone else having problems with pulling up of locations? I'm standing outside, GPS on and it just keeps spinning and won't find anything... Just started happening after updating to the newest build...

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    I was, but I downloaded from post #10 & it's working now.
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with pulling up of locations? I'm standing outside, GPS on and it just keeps spinning and won't find anything... Just started happening after updating to the newest build...
    New fix out soon/tonight, via Twitter.