Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Well can we do it? I dont care about the pre getting hot and only lasting a year and a half. Could it be possible to hit a "switch" button so that we can hit a button and it goes from 800 to 900 or even from 800 to the regular speed? Where is my patch for that? I WANT TO HACK THE CRAP OUT OF MY PRE! Lets see what we can do with this open source!
    Quote Originally Posted by abendugo View Post
    Well can we do it? I dont care about the pre getting hot and only lasting a year and a half. Could it be possible to hit a "switch" button so that we can hit a button and it goes from 800 to 900 or even from 800 to the regular speed? Where is my patch for that? I WANT TO HACK THE CRAP OUT OF MY PRE! Lets see what we can do with this open source!
    you havnt started making that kernel yet ?? What wrong with ya man get going,and make the dang thing already !! Lol yeah right .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    it wouldn't be that much of a difference from the 800
    This signature for rent
    as a matter of fact did you even donate to the guys that made these kernels ?? If you havnt showed them any love you sure won't get none back . Just sayin.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    how bout a slider bar for the speed at which you want your processor to run? that would be the coolest.
    I believe caj and unixpsycho already stated that anything higher than 800mhz isn't helpful because at that point we are bottlenecked by the OS's input/output speed
    I WANT TO HACK THE CRAP OUT OF MY PRE!
    YOU don't hack anything. You just entering commands others provided.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Agreed. By the way I would so donate to those that made my pre faster but im poor. I just spent all my money when the pre came out to buy it:P
    What's up with all these ******bags with "my this" and "my that"? What "my"? You are not entitled to anything, so be thankful for whatever you get.
    dudes relax: he asked a valid question.

I for one would want a 900/1ghz clock..that would be sweet.

shadavis: did they post the donation link yet? Can you link it?

I definitely will be sending them $$ for future development (future fw release)
    Agreed. By the way I would so donate to those that made my pre faster but im poor. I just spent all my money when the pre came out to buy it:P
    you cant spare a dollar !? then you better cancel your internet ha ha ha !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post

just look in the 800 and 720 thread its in caj2008's signature ! thanks trim!!
    and if you read caj2008 notes theres no reason to go above 800 because the IO wont allow it will just bottleneck is all and thats not good because that = no more speed
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    probably going to drop a $20 donation tonight
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts

Do NOT click any donation links UNLESS they are in that particular developers Signature or post. It would be WAY to easy for me to post a *this is the one!* donation button and have it donate directly to my account.

If you want to find a specific user and his/her donate button then here's a list of people who contributed/created the patch (from caj2008's fist post in this thread):
    caj2008, Shadow360, SqyArc, Shadavis08, Blu8503, Jason Robitaille and RWhitby

Use the handy Forum search feature and nab their donate buttons out of their signatures (if they are accepting donations it will be there).
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    Do NOT click any donation links UNLESS they are in that particular developers Signature or post. It would be WAY to easy for me to post a *this is the one!* donation button and have it donate directly to my account.

If you want to find a specific user and his/her donate button then here's a list of people who contributed/created the patch (from caj2008's fist post in this thread):
    caj2008, Shadow360, SqyArc, Shadavis08, Blu8503, Jason Robitaille and RWhitby

Use the handy Forum search feature and nab their donate buttons out of their signatures (if they are accepting donations it will be there).
    his donation link is in his signature like i said in my post above !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη

You missed the point of my post. Anyway, OP smells like a troll.
    i haven't had the chance to do the 800mhz yet calm down lol i finally get my replacement pre tomorrow. (i cracked screen)

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    you cant spare a dollar !? then you better cancel your internet ha ha ha !
    Not everybody has money to give away, unlike some people.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Soon we will be able to fry an egg on Pre. Another feature?
    Palm V -> Treo 600 (lost) -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Photon
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast