Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    WOSQI IS AUPT compatible!

There is no difference using PreWare or WOSQI to install patches!

I will submit to PreWare, The reason I haven't is that there is a 5 min wait between submissions and I have about 10 to update plus these and I have been very busy w/ family stuff. I will get these going in a day or so!
    Okay, well I installed it and it's showing an odd package in Preware, so I would definitely prefer to see it in preware. It is very nice to have 15 font messaging back though. I didn't realize how much of a pain the default messaging was until I finally went back to 15px.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Thanks! I never realized making patches for the phone was that easy. After looking at the patch file, I went ahead and made it 24px. Now my mom can read her texts without needing her glasses!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    can someone please tell me why it won't work on my pre, I have put the 15 on and it hasn't made any difference. I tried downloading the 20 and 21 but it won't install I am running 1.4.1 please help me....
    Quote Originally Posted by tanzi View Post
    can someone please tell me why it won't work on my pre, I have put the 15 on and it hasn't made any difference. I tried downloading the 20 and 21 but it won't install I am running 1.4.1 please help me....
    Did you do a luna restart?
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Yes I have, I have turned it off and turned it back on, I have reinstalled it via web os quick install but it hasn't done anything and I can't even install 20 or 21 am i doing something wrong ???
    Is there anything that can do this for emails and calendar fonts too? I'm on a blackberry and I am able to increase the font and it carries over to all functions of the phone. I'd love the pre 3 but the default font is just too small. Thanks!
    Wonderful patch to increase the font of messages.
    I am also interested in encreasing the font used by the Palm Pre in general in all applications, especially the calendar and tasks. Does anyone know how to do?
    I installed this (20px) on my new Veer. It works great but I wish I could remove the bold. The bold is just a bit too bold for the Veer and tends to blur a bit without my glasses. If I was comfortable messing with the command line I would try to delete the word "bold" and reinstall it to see if it will help, but fear I will mess something up.
    Anyone help with this?
    Finally, I found the 15px font patch I was looking for. Thank you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123