Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You sir, are awesome. A thumb up for you.
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    Does this patch require preware...or is it a patch that can be added to the basic device?
    These have to be installed via WOSQI untill PreWare pushes the updated ones
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Is the larger font patches updated for 1.4.1? Thanks
    See post #18

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Sorry to be thick but I have only just got my Pre and have downloaded the patch but just don't know how to get in on my pre, can someone please tell em what I have to do, thanks..
    Me too thanks
    connect your USB cable, open WebOSQuickInstall. click the "+" button, find the file, then click install.
    An Iphone walks into a bar with a Palm Pre on it's shoulder. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, that's pretty cool, where can I get one of those?" and the Palm Pre says "Hipstertown, they're all over the place"
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    See how easy that was, All you had to do was ask! lol
    wow ive been waiting for this lol thanks 15px ftw idk y pl want bigger font unless u have eye issues or are elderly!
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    I made one but nobody seemed to like it so I took it down!

Let me look for it, ill get it up in a few!

Edit:

Here you go!
    Nevermind.

Thanks for making these.
    Last edited by sublimatezero; 04/04/2010 at 08:07 PM. Reason: oops.
    Can someone tell me how to uninstall using woqi. I know how to install it but I dont see it show up on the list of patches or tweaks or mods so dont know how to uninstall or will epr remove it?
    Not sure if you have access to it but I havent seen any updates on the white text in the messaging app patch... Is there any update on 1.4.1.1 that works that anyone knows abou?, I know its not a size patch, which by trhe way I'm rocking the 20px which has made it easier to read my messages on the road over bumpy terrain.
    Can this be done on a mac? Does it possibly harm anything? Or cause any instability?
    badhairguy, see post #20

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by OverLordO**** View Post
    Not sure if you have access to it but I havent seen any updates on the white text in the messaging app patch... Is there any update on 1.4.1.1 that works that anyone knows abou?, I know its not a size patch, which by trhe way I'm rocking the 20px which has made it easier to read my messages on the road over bumpy terrain.
    That is built into my multiscrim patch!

Or you can go here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ersations.html
    Last edited by 2sslow; 04/04/2010 at 10:55 PM.

Follow the link below.

Is there a way to increase the font in Calendar as well. Calendar, Phone, and SMS are the most used for me and I cannot read them without glasses.

The 20PX is perfect for SMS. I downloaded it and it works perfect!

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I installed the 15 patch for 1.1.4 via WebOSQuickInstall. click the "+" button, find the file, then click install bit it hasn't made any difference to my text size, is there anything that I have to do? How can I check that its installed or not?
    Have you uploaded these to preware? I always wait for the AUPT compatible patches, but I have yet to see any of them appear.
    WOSQI IS AUPT compatible!

There is no difference using PreWare or WOSQI to install patches!

I will submit to PreWare, The reason I haven't is that there is a 5 min wait between submissions and I have about 10 to update plus these and I have been very busy w/ family stuff. I will get these going in a day or so!

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I have installed the 20 and 15 patches for 1.4.1 and there is no difference with the size of my text, anyone have an idea??? please
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast