1.    #1  
    I have some PDF bus and train schedules that I would like to be able to access offline on my phone as files. I can open them up from an e-mail, but is there any way to save them to my device to open later when I need them?

Apologize if I sound clueless, but I don't know how to save them and get to them later. I'm thinking File Explorer on my computer, but there's no such thing for the Pre that I know of.

Any help is appreciated.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by co-star View Post
    I have some PDF bus and train schedules that I would like to be able to access offline on my phone as files. I can open them up from an e-mail, but is there any way to save them to my device to open later when I need them?

Apologize if I sound clueless, but I don't know how to save them and get to them later. I'm thinking File Explorer on my computer, but there's no such thing for the Pre that I know of.

Any help is appreciated.
    You can install a free program called Internalz (http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/internalz) on your phone which acts like "File Explorer" for your phone, but if you don't want Homebrew apps on your phone for some reason, you can still access the file by opening the PDF View app on your phone, and it will provide you with a list of the PDF's on your phone that you can view. In order to get the PDF's onto your phone, you can just plug the phone into your computer, and drag and drop the files onto the root drive as if it were (and it is!) a USB drive. This should achieve what you're looking to do.