1.    #1  
    called Sprint today because I had some questions about the EPRP (could I get my teacher discount with the employee referral program?) It turns out that despite it still being active on the website, the program has been discontinued. Any suggestions as to what are the best deals, in terms of both phones (getting a Pre and a Pixi) and plans? Any discount suggestions??
    i think Verizon is still doing a BOGO.
    Isn't Radio Shack still running a deal on the Pre?
    I was kindof expecting the referral to die soon, Sprint has already cut service costs to the bone. I found that out somewhat the hard way, I get the 10% monthly discount on everything BUT the Simply Everything plan. I called to ask, just in case the contract change hadn't taken the discount for some reason, I was told that it didn't apply to the $99 plan because it was already heavily discounted.
    Quote Originally Posted by teach1love View Post
    called Sprint today because I had some questions about the EPRP (could I get my teacher discount with the employee referral program?) It turns out that despite it still being active on the website, the program has been discontinued. Any suggestions as to what are the best deals, in terms of both phones (getting a Pre and a Pixi) and plans? Any discount suggestions??
    just use your teacher discount, it should be about the same...also if the eprp website is up, it's probably still in existence. Sprint is relatively notorious for not giving you this deal over the phone.
    I just dumped my sero and EPRP. I come out about the same if not ahead. I have the 129.99 family data. -23% work discount brings it down to about 100.00 -10.00 off for 2 years 90.00. And now I am a premiere customer so I get an upgrade every year. I was paying 30.00 ( sero) 59.99 EPRP plan I pay about the same.

SO look for other ways to save the EPRP can be a pain in the long run. It was for me any way.
    Radio Shack has the Sprint Pre for free with a new contract.
    @teach1love - Yah, like a mentioned before in a PM, guess I wasnt clear in understanding the EPRP. But if you go to a third party like RadioShack, BB, Wirefly, etc etc you can get a lot of great deals on the initial buy of the phone. And Sprint will still be way cheaper then trying to get the deal on the BOGO at Verizon but then trying ot pay the extra for the cost of the service plans.
    Yeah, theres not much difference between EPRP and a normal plan with a discount. Also, I second the Radio Shack free Pre thing...I believe today is the last day for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by makitaki View Post
    Yeah, theres not much difference between EPRP and a normal plan with a discount. Also, I second the Radio Shack free Pre thing...I believe today is the last day for it.
    Well, 50 more minutes but with Any Mobile, that's about moot.
    I switched from the SERO 500 to the EPRP 500 to get the Pre and I've never come close to using 500 minutes in a month.