Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Palm Commercial Fan made

Palm hire this guy

Absolutely. That was a great job!
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    I don't get why everybody suddenly fell in love with this fan made video. No offence, it's well made graphics-wise. But the ad makes little sense and I think the average viewer wouldn't get what the hell it's about..
    This is so far the best commercial, funny how a fan made it and not palm. i agree it makes little sense, but the idea is there and it's a well made video,

thanks so much for sharing, Maybe I'll send you some idea's I have had but I'm a lazy *** and would never get around to going full out
  5.    #5  
    This one is not too bad "I like Birds"

Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Palm Commercial Fan made

Palm hire this guy

[url= - Palm Commercial Fan made[/url]
    dude that is a good one
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Absolutely. That was a great job!
    Quote Originally Posted by mairboy View Post
    This is so far the best commercial, funny how a fan made it and not palm. i agree it makes little sense, but the idea is there and it's a well made video,

thanks so much for sharing, Maybe I'll send you some idea's I have had but I'm a lazy *** and would never get around to going full out
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Speed View Post
    dude that is a good one
    I was wondering how this guy made the magazine sequence of multitasking and then at the same time with the Pre. Thats awesome
    Thanks Both the Pre and the magazine had a green page with motion tracking markers on them. I composited the content that you see in there later.
    well done commercial
    Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    I don't get why everybody suddenly fell in love with this fan made video. No offence, it's well made graphics-wise. But the ad makes little sense and I think the average viewer wouldn't get what the hell it's about..
    +1
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by heth View Post
    Thanks Both the Pre and the magazine had a green page with motion tracking markers on them. I composited the content that you see in there later.
    Congrats. I suggest you to dont stop making these ads Maybe Palm would like to go with you soon.
    very well done. What software package was used to create this?
    It doesn't have to make sense... I just has to be appealing. The Droid commercials didn't make any sense.. meteor hitting the ground and it being a cell phone???

Just like voting in politicians.. they don't have to be smart, just charismatic.
  14.    #14  
    Another one. Share chiguaguas

It made Engadget too....

Fan-made Pre ad gets the point, why can't Palm? (video) -- Engadget

Palm needs to hire this guy pronto
    Back to your bridge evil troll you have no powers here.
    Thank you. That's what I keep saying. It's a cool video. But it gives zero information to the average "non-geeky' potential customer. Multitasking doesn't make sense, if you can't explain how it helps you accomplish day-to-day tasks. If you've seen the latest iphone commercials, you'll realize that they are actually advertising multitasking (the 1 thing webOS has). And it's very informative. Cheesy, but my Mom can see that and say "Hey, I can play monopoly while on a hold on a phone call". That, my friends is what ALL the Palm Ads are missing...
    another one of these threads lol there three or four already jeez
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I don't understand all the negative comments being made. This person made the video on their own time and probably recieved no compensation besides a good sense of satisfaction. If nothing else, the video is eye catching and creates conversation which is always a good thing. It's not fair to compare this to nationally televised commericals created by large advertising companies whom received copious amounts of money for their work. To all the negative posters, what have you done to promote your phone that you love...I would guess nothing to this level.
    What's with all the negative comments. This person created the video on their own time and probably received no compensation besides a well deserved sense of satisfaction. The video is eye catching is obviously creates conversation, which is a good thing. It's not fair to compare this to nationally televised commercials made by large professional advertising companies whom probably received copious amounts of money for their work. To all the negative posters, what have you done to promote your phone. I would guess nothing to this extent.
    I thought this was the best (by far) in showing both the phone AND the utility of WebOS. Whoever did this should get a job. I'll probably use THIS ad if I ever try to "sell" another Pre.

nb
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast