Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    All along, I've thought Palm needed at least a handful of ads which plainly highlighted the simplicity of its differentiated, multitasking-centric user interface.

...as it turns out, they've had them all along... and from Bell, of all places.

Palm needs ads similar to this in the US. Many people still aren't familiar with WebOS, and that's just making it all to easy to divert any curious individuals toward the Droid/Hero upon investigation at a Verizon/Sprint retailer. They need to be sold on superiority of the user interface before they step foot at a carrier location. Ads like this can do exactly that.
    Last edited by Sayo; 03/26/2010 at 05:19 AM.
    you are soooo right i added that to my facebook for all my friends to see
    Unfortunately those only ran for a short while, then Bell promply switched to advertising their WinMo Samsungs and iPhone on the HSPA network.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    it's a shame I know....
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Unfortunately those only ran for a short while, then Bell promply switched to advertising their WinMo Samsungs and iPhone on the HSPA network.
    They started advertising Samsung because of the Winter Olympic games. Samsung & Bell were the official sponsors so they probably split the cost on advertising.
    I didn't see a whole lot of Bell advertising during the winter olympics.. just samsung.
    I saw NOTHING but Bell commercials during the Olympics, all about the Omnia II (Ugh) and their new network.