Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

    The last time I checked around the forums, terminal was causing 1.4 pre to reboot. Is there a fic out yet? Does Terminus work?
  2. #2  
    Terminus works but I've heard some people complain that you can't use the "|" symbol... I'm a noob so I have no use for that.
  3.    #3  
    ah...piping...i might need that now
  4. Haye's Avatar
    Posts
    2 Posts
    #4  
    Hey guys!. Please help me just to clarify if when connecting Pre v.1.4 through USB does not allows charging mode or USB memory selection?... Thanks!
  5. #5  
    ah i 've found the "|" symbol on the pre just press your symbol button on the keyboard. And you should find it on the third row.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jred7o7 View Post
    ah i 've found the "|" symbol on the pre just press your symbol button on the keyboard. And you should find it on the third row.
    Doesn't work in Terminus...
  7. #7  
    Which Terminus version you are using? Mine is not working and restarts my phone...
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by seko View Post
    Which Terminus version you are using? Mine is not working and restarts my phone...
    Terminus, not Terminal -- they are two different apps. Terminal has not worked since 1.4, but Terminus keeps clicking along.

    Open Preware, then List Everything, then type "Termin" and you will see both apps in the list.
  9. #9  
    Yea, I am using terminUS. Strange, my version des not work in 1.4...
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by seko View Post
    Yea, I am using terminUS. Strange, my version des not work in 1.4...

    Sorry. I hadn't heard of anyone having problems with Terminus.

    I am using the latest version 0.0.5.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Haye View Post
    Hey guys!. Please help me just to clarify if when connecting Pre v.1.4 through USB does not allows charging mode or USB memory selection?... Thanks!
    wait, what?
  12. #12  
    so terminal still isn't working?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFishGuy View Post
    so terminal still isn't working?
    Correct. There is a $100 bounty available for whoever fixes it too ...

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Correct. There is a $100 bounty available for whoever fixes it too ...

    -- Rod
    it's been fixed!! I just updated it on preware
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it's been fixed!! I just updated it on preware
    You must not follow @webosinternals on Twitter ...

    Try opening something from the menu. It still crashes there.

    So it was good enough for an incremental update, but it's not quite fixed yet.

    -- Rod
  16. #16  
    man, to bad i don't know anything about how to write that stuff, I sure can use that 100 bucks right about now lol
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    You must not follow @webosinternals on Twitter ...

    Try opening something from the menu. It still crashes there.

    So it was good enough for an incremental update, but it's not quite fixed yet.

    -- Rod
    mine is not crashing at all. I just added my free tether to test it and it worked.

Posting Permissions