Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just got Sandstorm this evening.

Did the training thing. Played a few minutes solo.

Created my Gameloft account.

Setup my player gametag: 'powerconduit' the same as my xbox360 gamertag.

Tried to do multiplayer 'online' and just keeps saying 'lost connection' . This is while its trying to logon?

What's funny is that I can logon to Gameloft and see my profile and get into some sort of chatroom (looks like its a chatroom with myself).

So I am making a connect to them but when trying to setup multiplayer it just says 'lost connection'

Any ideas, am I trying this too late in the evening, its about 1am east coast time.

Thanks!

Rob
    Try restarting the app, and if that doesnt work restart the phone and it should work fine. I've had that problem. It can be quite cumbersome having to restart, but if you have the overclock patch restarting should be a little bit quicker (at least it seems to be for me)
    just about the most fun i've had on my pre!!!

I thought a fps would be bad at best... especially as I'm addicted to bad company 2 at the moment!!but after 10mins of gameplay, this is a very fun mobile game!!Yeh ok, the input is a lil laggy, and the controls take some getting used to, but what do you ecpect on your phone?

I just wish someone could make a wiimote app like with palmOS and iphone OS
    I have been playing this and it is AWESOME!!! I just have one serious problem. I can't for the life of me figure out how to get past level 4 -Extraction. It's the one in the palace. I get all the way up to where it tells you to "Help Fox on the right" The arrow points me up there, but as soon as I get there it ends...Palace was destroyed. I take out 4 (if I remember right) tanks before I get up there so the previous area is clear. I have tried the level probably 50 times with the same result. I gave it to my 9 year old (who is a wiz at these things) and he too gets the same result. How the heck do you get through this level?
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Just got Sandstorm this evening.

Did the training thing. Played a few minutes solo.

Created my Gameloft account.

Setup my player gametag: 'powerconduit' the same as my xbox360 gamertag.

Tried to do multiplayer 'online' and just keeps saying 'lost connection' . This is while its trying to logon?

What's funny is that I can logon to Gameloft and see my profile and get into some sort of chatroom (looks like its a chatroom with myself).

So I am making a connect to them but when trying to setup multiplayer it just says 'lost connection'

Any ideas, am I trying this too late in the evening, its about 1am east coast time.

Thanks!

Rob
    That happened to me all the time too and I've googled it and found out that turning on airplane mode then turning wifi back on fixes this.

And to everyone that wants to buy this game because of online: DON'T! The online on this game is ****ing garbage. You spawn in the same ****** places everytime you die, and those ****** spawn campers just sit there and headshot you everytime you spawn. Really stupid.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12