1.    #1  
    Can't wait to dump my garbage of an iPhone. Only reason I got it was for jailbreaking. Phone recently crashed and only way out was to do an update and lose my jailbreak. Now it's boring. Any one make a switch from the iPhone to the pre?

Ps I really just want to support palm as a company as well. I use to have palm PDAs a long time ago and it's sad to see them struggling.
    Welcome aboard. Palm has a great OS. I am sure you will be very happy with the change.
    http://learning.palm.com/splg/webos/

palm / webos learning video
    +10 Congrats on joining a great community with an awesome phone. After living with WebOS for a while, it will be very interesting to hear what you think as an ex-iPhone user (I always love those stories)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    +10 Congrats on joining a great community with an awesome phone. After living with WebOS for a while, it will be very interesting to hear what you think as an ex-iPhone user (I always love those stories)
    Oh im sure ill have them, Ive been using my co-workers busted up pre on sprint (i say busted up because its trashed he drops it ever hour) Even all messed up looking it still is way more fun than my iphone.
    I'm in the same boat, man (except for the iPhone part-- never had one of those). AT&T's Pre release can't come soon enough!!!
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS