1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I've kept my phone on 1.3.5 b/c of the bluetooth issues with 1.4. Anyways, my phone got stuck on the palm logo screen, and brought it into a sprint store to see if they could load 1.3.5, but they ended up loading 1.3.1 (doh!). I just want to doctor the damn thing back to 1.3.5, but it looks like palm took it down. I have the 1 kb jar file (that downloads the larger file), but that wont even open b/c the link is down. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

-Steve
    i have 1.3.5.1 if you want it.

Ill need your email address and ill send you an invite for my dropbox acct.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberstven View Post
    Hey guys. I've kept my phone on 1.3.5 b/c of the bluetooth issues with 1.4. Anyways, my phone got stuck on the palm logo screen, and brought it into a sprint store to see if they could load 1.3.5, but they ended up loading 1.3.1 (doh!). I just want to doctor the damn thing back to 1.3.5, but it looks like palm took it down. I have the 1 kb jar file (that downloads the larger file), but that wont even open b/c the link is down. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance!

-Steve
    Try here:
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    the internals are dead links take 2sslow offer
  5.    #5  
    Awesome, thanks for th help guys. 2sslow, PM sent.