Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Okay, I thought this one deserves its own post. I was going to put together a video for the contest, but I think we already have a winner. I might still make one, but it'll just be for fun...

This is great:
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Very well done!
    wow, I don't think anyone else can top that one!! Looks like we have a winner!!!(?)
    that gave me goosebumps nice video!! is the winners ad going to be used by palm?
    that...was...cool!
    Wow. Outstanding. What are you waiting for Palm. Hire this person...quick. Haven't you asked him yet?????? Palm... are you watching and listening???
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Wow, that was great! Good job!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I am extremely impressed. Very well done.
    Nice, BUT....it still doesn't show what the Pre can do, and that is what is lacking from all the palm commercials. A commerical needs to be made showcasing the use of cards and how multitasking works using the Pre...But very well done non-the-less
    Great video! Really cool effects! love the logo too
    http://learning.palm.com/splg/webos/

palm / webos learning video
    I love it too.
    It doesn't get any better than that!!
    That was incredible!!

I wonder if he can just squeeze in notifications now...
    that video was great!
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    this commercial is fantastic and blows anything palm has done thus far out of the water

Imagine a second commercial done in the same vein with multiple games running, oh yes
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    That was awesome and felt completely broadcast quality - though I would suggest a different logo for the "webos" image at the end.
    pretty good
    you, sir, whoever did that, has the right idea and exactly what I've been saying for a while now.

Best out there so far.

Love how the recent commercial is at the end, and how you swipe away "palm webOS" at the end. hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by viddywell View Post
    That was awesome and felt completely broadcast quality - though I would suggest a different logo for the "webos" image at the end.
    That's the official logo Palm provides as part of their press package.
    almost inspires me to try to make one for the heck of it lol
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    wow that was very very well done. I only wish I could have half the ability to create something lik that. That wuld definitely catch my eye while watching tv. Who knows though maybe this will just raise the bar and we'll see even better stuff! They need to fire whoever in the hell developed all their commercials and higher some p|c folk.
    That was fantastic! I want to see that ad on tv!
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast