1.    #1  

please someone be so kind and explain this to me

EDIT: THIS IS NOT A VIDEO PLAYING ON THE PHONE!
    Last edited by mastermayhm069; 03/25/2010 at 03:39 PM.
    It is a video isn't it?
    Recorded the emulator with a video recording app, and then played it on the Pre
    If it wasn't that way I really don't know what's going on!
    I have seen weird "ghost" taps sometimes when I plug usb cable into it, cant tell in the video if you have it plugged in or not.
  5.    #5  
    swear its not a video and its not plugged in
    maybe it has crazy lag and was just catching up on some of the actions you had tried to do before.
  7.    #7  
    wish it was, but that phone was sittin on the desk for 15minutes doing that...
    join the club! I have had this issue for about a month now, got worse recently. I talked to someone at Palm and the said it is a hard ware deffect with the touch screen (what's new). They said mfg warranty should cover the replacement. So I called sprint and told them what Palm said, they said ok, take it to a repair center to exchange. I get there (the one in the city of orange, ca) and the manager (jeff) is a real a-hole. He says unless I can replicate the problem he won't help me. In my case, this would happen at random. I get on the phone with sprint, let them know they made me waste my time by coming to the repair center, so they decide mail me a replacement. Just got it yesterday.
    search for phantom touchscreen posts and you will find similar threads.you need to return and exchange your phone but its a hardware problem.Palm will make you do all kinds of hard resets and nothing will change.the screen neds to definitely swap out
    for the USB ghost it happens on non Palm approved chargers. If you take a micro usb from your blackberry and plug it in.. my palm dances around and opens my phone and does all kinda crazyness. Unplug it, reboot it. you will be fine. Not a hardware bug. Its mainly you frying your phone on a non supported charger. I watched mine do the same thing on my boys charger once.. like ***?
    Quote Originally Posted by PreMaster View Post
    for the USB ghost it happens on non Palm approved chargers. If you take a micro usb from your blackberry and plug it in.. my palm dances around and opens my phone and does all kinda crazyness. Unplug it, reboot it. you will be fine. Not a hardware bug. Its mainly you frying your phone on a non supported charger. I watched mine do the same thing on my boys charger once.. like ***?
    not always true, I only used the officil charger and that still happened.
    it could actually be a ghost. Did you ever think of that
    who ya gonna call?!
  14.    #14  
    do you think if i show them the video that it will be good enough as 'replicate'
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    da da da da......da da da da da!
    dude if uve doctored it and it still happens its either u got a ghost in ur house touching ur fone or its a bunch of hardware issues lol
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I had a similar experience about two months ago. Phone was patched and tweaked, running 1.3.5.1 at the time. All of a sudden the wave launcher started going by itself like someone else was controlling the phone. This went on for about 5 minutes or more and I couldn't do anything with it. I was freaking out thinking that someone had hacked my phone lol.
    As soon as I got control I did a Luna Restart and it hasn't happened again since.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation