1.    #1  
    I've been an iPhone user since day one and just last week picked up a Pre at the Shack and I have to say I am a TRUE BELIEVER in webOS... Wow palm has really screwed up marketing this product (I know this has been played out here but... damn) I still have my iphone 3GS and am not ready to give it up but I could almost see it happening. I've even jailbroken my iphone and done some amazing things to it, but webOS is such a great UI it's crazy. The screen on the pre seems much sharper than the iphone as well. There are still a few things that the iphone does better, but wow... I just referred 3 friends to the pre over the iphone because of the webOS system. Imagine if the hardware was as stellar as the operating system...

Just wanted to say, "I BELIEVE..."
    Welcome to the converted brother!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman1113 View Post
    I've been an iPhone user since day one and just last week picked up a Pre at the Shack and I have to say I am a TRUE BELIEVER in webOS... Wow palm has really screwed up marketing this product (I know this has been played out here but... damn) I still have my iphone 3GS and am not ready to give it up but I could almost see it happening. I've even jailbroken my iphone and done some amazing things to it, but webOS is such a great UI it's crazy. The screen on the pre seems much sharper than the iphone as well. There are still a few things that the iphone does better, but wow... I just referred 3 friends to the pre over the iphone because of the webOS system. Imagine if the hardware was as stellar as the operating system...

Just wanted to say, "I BELIEVE..."
    Congrats and welcome!
    Love IT!
    Welcome to the party!
    Exactly, the Palm Pre Plus is a beast! The only problem is the hardware and everybody knows that if the hardware was better the Pre will sale more than Android. Anyways, I love my Pre.
    I agree with this! It is the best. I have used Droid, WM6.1 and 6.5, IPhone. Nothing compares.
    agree..

cant sell phones on software alone. Hardware plays a huge part.
    Tell your friends!! We need more of you.
    I'm in the same boat as you. right now i have a jailbroken 3gs, and I just can't help but be hypnotized by webos. While i'm ready to get one now, it won't be available for a couple more months for at&t, and I'm afraid that by the time it comes out that the new iphone will be announce and just be so much better. Kinda hoping the next iphone is lame so I can pick up the pre plus with out any regrets.
    so there is another iphone after 3gs? I don't get iphone. if one has the 3g, don't they have to purchase a whole new phone to get the 3gs? It's not just an update right? so now there is going to be another iphone after 3gs. I can't imagine it's going to look anything different than it does now.

haha! on a sidenote, I was just looking up some stuff on syncing outlook onto my pre and in one of the pictoral examples, the calendar had an entry that said "pick up kids from school". The thought of needing a reminder to pick up your kids is funny, as if they would forget if smartphones weren't around. it was just an example, but made me laugh anyway.