1.    #1  
    Hey all. I have the Seidio Innocell 2600mAh Extended Battery. I would like to get a Holster for this. Does anyone know which one is available for this? I looked at the available holsters and didn't see one labeled as such.

Thanks!
    Try this Case Logic case:

I have one and love it. Super inexpensive too! I found mine at Target after seeing the review above.
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
    May want to look at this site...

Seidio Online Store

EDIT: Look towards the bottom of the page.
    Last edited by GenericMusings; 03/25/2010 at 02:03 PM.
  4.    #4  
    Unfortunately, right after I posted this, I finally got through to one of the Seidio online chat reps. They DO NOT have a clip holster compatible with the extended battery.

=\
  5.    #6  
    Right....but I'm looking for a Holster. I should be more clear....a Clip Holster. Don't think I'm going to have any luck with that though. Thanks for the suggestions. I might go with that Case Logic case.