1.    #1  
    Personally, I like the way the Sprint Pre looks with it's little pearl dot, but I also like the idea of an unobstructed gesture area, so they both have their pluses (no pun intended). What I am curious about is can you actually see the flash of a missed notification from across the room on the Pre Plus. I like that it's easily visible on the Sprint Pre, much like my old sidekick....loved that notification trackball. The Sprint Pre offers me the same easily visible notification, so I was wondering how well it could be seen on the Pre Plus since it's actually a recessed light.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I can see it just fine on my pre plus... granted I leave mine propped up on its touchstone.
  3.    #3  
    What if it's laying on it's back? Think it's still visible?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    NOPE! I have both and only can see the Pre, not the Pre+. ESPECIALLY if its during daytime.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I have the Sprint Pre. I'll love to have the Verizon gesture area on my phone and that 16gb and better keyboard.
    I came from a BB Tour and very much missed the little light indicator. When 1.4 came out and I got all the flashing indicators I thought it would at least be a small substitute, but I cant see that damn thing unless its in my hand. I hate it bc that was such a big way to know someone sent you something. Oh well
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtale View Post
    NOPE! I have both and only can see the Pre, not the Pre+. ESPECIALLY if its during daytime.

Quote Originally Posted by friguy3
    I came from a BB Tour and very much missed the little light indicator. When 1.4 came out and I got all the flashing indicators I thought it would at least be a small substitute, but I cant see that damn thing unless its in my hand. I hate it bc that was such a big way to know someone sent you something. Oh well
    Thanks...This is what I suspected. After my years of Sidekick use i've grown addicted to a flashing orb easily visible from across a room. Even if Sprint got the Plus, I may just stick with my standard Pre. Would be nice to have the extra ram and space though!