1.    #1  
    well first and foremost the 800 mhz patch is AWESOME you guys do such great work maybe you can help bring my idea to life do here it is.......
    I would love an app that does speed dial I call my local radio station and it's so hard to get through during contests because the phone obviosly lags even with 800 patch basically I thought an app where you enter the number and it redials until it rings will explain more if needed I know it's not the network I'm on cause I used to always get through on other phones just really slow any ideas would be great thanks you guys rock
    So should we call it the Call my local radio station during contests till I get through Patch?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    shure lol basically I had the instinct and I would call and be busy (obviosly) then hit call and it would imediatly dial right back with the pre there's a few second delay witch makes it really hard to get through see my point the lag makes it impossible to get through
    I know what you mean. I don't know if it's possible though given the phones software.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  5.    #5  
    any devs have input if this is possible?