Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Is there any Navigation apps beside ATT/Sprint navigator.

Looking for a Turn by Turn one?

p.s. I did search, but I may have missed something.
    Nope.

Leaves us non Sprint, non Verizon users high and dry.
    The Verizon app is different than the one from Sprint/ATT. Sprint and ATT nav is based on Telenav which I have used for 4 years. Its a great program. I really like that I can load my destination addresses in via the browser my PC and then have the addresses sync'd to my phone when I get in the car.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    521 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    The Verizon app is different than the one from Sprint/ATT. Sprint and ATT nav is based on Telenav which I have used for 4 years. Its a great program. I really like that I can load my destination addresses in via the browser my PC and then have the addresses sync'd to my phone when I get in the car.

Ya but it cost

Thats one things I give the Droid or the iPhone.. free GPS (about the only thing hee)
    I believe this developer is thinking about try to add this to his webOS application. Perhaps shoot him an e-mail letting him know you'd be interested if you did.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    And you have to have a constant data connection for it to work.

off line solution would be great... because the few times i actually need navigation... is where i don't have a data signal. Either way thats what a TomTom or garmin is for.
    On Sprint, it's just part of the package. No extra cost for Sprint users.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I love the sprint navigation, but hate how the palm brings up goggle maps most of the time. I have already changed my preferences to sprint nav, but if I click on an adress in my calendar, then it will bring it up in goggle map instead. I know that I can copy and paste the address into sprint nav, but it is a pain. Does anyone have another way around this?