Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Probably one of the issues I have with my pre is it's so small and it's more of a pocket type of phone than a holster type of phone.

How do you guys carry your pre?
    I use a holster, myself. I am very wary of keeping it in a pocket even with a screen protector. All touch screens are pretty sensitive.
    I don't think I get what your trying to say. I used to carry my StarTAC in a holster and it was half as big as the Pre.

Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    Probably one of the issues I have with my pre is it's so small and it's more of a pocket type of phone than a holster type of phone.

How do you guys carry your pre?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    In my opinion the Pre is too bulky to put in my pocket (pants or shirt). I always use a belt holster. Much better protection anyway. Won't slip out of my pants when I sit or my shirt when I bend over.
    Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    It all depends on the pocket.
    My Pre has been in my pocket from day one...and it doesn't have a single scratch or mark on it...umm I wear my keys around my neck tho...so I think that helps a lot!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    always in my pocket. The opposite one that I hold my keys and change in, so I've never had an issue with scratches.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    same as Erckul, above. It is one of several reasons why I prefer the pre over iPhone.
    Pocket for me.

I have it in the cloth bag which it came with, and am getting a hard case soon so. No scratches
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    +1

Phone in pocket by itself
    Its a pocket phone for me. This is actually part of what I like about the Pre, I'm not really a fan of holsters.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I carry mine in my pocket. I have a screen protector and a case around it as well. It can be a little bulky sometimes depending on the pants, but I don't have any issues with scratches.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I carry mine in a holster sometimes but mostly use the "sleeping bag" it came with. I haven't had it in the warm weather yet so I've always had a coat pocket to keep it in. We'll see what happens when shorts & tshirt weather arrives!
    Some people will always have things on their belt, like Batman.

Various pockets FTW.
    Any phone too big for a pocket these days doesn't deserve the tag 'phone'. I gave up using a belt clip or holster in the 90's, way too geeky.

Mine's been in my pocket since day 1 (October 16th over here in the UK) and it hasn't been a problem. You have to make sure you keep one pocket just for the phone though, even a sheet of paper causes scratches on phone screens.
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Pocket "rocket" all the way....... Pre's size makes is doable and comfortable. the Icrap/Droid etc are like slabs/bricks. Pre's size is fine with me. I don't have dockers so a holster would be a fashion faux pax ;-)
    I keep mine in my shirt pocket. Very convenient for a quick flick of the ringer switch, which I use often as I go in and out of meetings. That is my favorite feature of the Pre (besides WebOS). The sleeping bag does a great job of keeping the Pre from slipping out. Luv the Pre.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    pocket for me with vibrate on....... did I just say that out loud?
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    +1 for the pocket. Wearing things on a belt is, well, ... I'll just keep quiet. Always been in my front pocket with a screen protector on and no problems.
    I use the magnetic closure holster sold at PreCentral. Clips right on my belt with quick access. Love it.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast