1.    #1  
    app catalogue no longer show beta, but there is no paid apps, can only be a matter of days now
    Mar 31 is the official launch date.
    If I see one more thread on this, I'm going to scream
  4.    #4  
    of you don't want to read the threads then don't. And don't take the trouble to reply.

I know it is officialy supposed to come out of Beta on the 31st but the removal of the beta banner is significant.
    It's on the way towards the release of the paid store.
    It's also the third thread on the removal of the BETA banner. I do read threads you know.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Almost thought I would see some apps this morning because it loaded up the place holder for the app icons and then it all vanished.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
    I am wondering if we will now have access to more than the current 471 apps that are available in the UK now.

So on the 31st. March we will see a number totalling over 1000 possibly.

Also how to sort out payment, is there a slide setup to manage this already on the Palm Pre?? No doubt will find out on Wednesday and see the details on the forums...
    Only 499 apps available in Canada at the moment.
    Plus there has been no updates to the app catalog since Saturday.

Is it dangerous to assume we are going to be hit loads of new games etc. I am ready and waiting with the cash....
  11.    #11  
    I guess there will be the whole range except for country specific ie UK will not have acces to German only languae apps, and I believe there are quite a few of them, likewise apps belonging to the netwrok carriers such as Sprints navigation etc
    I assume we'll not see the full list of US apps suddenly when Palm switches from free to paid app catalog version for Europe. But potential revenue should be a big enough motivator for 90% of the developers to take a few hours or days to make a few adjustments to their apps and resubmit them for worldwide distribution. I bet quite an amount of devs have already done that as soon as Palm anounced the Europe opening two weeks ago.