1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,its Peter from london england here and i got my new palm pre yesterday.Initial impressions are very very favourable and i also have a berry and an iphone and so far the pre wins

i have always been a big palm falm since back in the day and truly want them to succeed.I have registered as palmfanatic on twitter and will be aiming to do all i can to help promote the pre.

Feel free to get in touch and i look forward to learning and contributing to this community as best as i can
    Welcome!
    Welcome Peter, always good to have some more Brits on here. Had my Pre best part of a month now, and still loving it.
  4.    #4  
    Hi raines43 where in the uk are you based ? Are you on Twitter so I can follow you and chat ?
    Welcome, Peter!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for all the kind welcomes I am gonna like it here
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Check out the GSM sub forum where most of us UK based owners post: http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre/
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the advise c_man I will mosey on down they now
    Quote Originally Posted by palmfanatic777 View Post
    Hi raines43 where in the uk are you based ? Are you on Twitter so I can follow you and chat ?
    Hi Peter, sent you a private message with my twitter details.
    Hi there.
    I too am a new Brit to the forums!
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWright View Post
    Hi there.
    I too am a new Brit to the forums!
    Welcome Michael.
    Welcome, all. I may want to ask you some questions as I plan for a trip to the UK this year. Like how do I do without my Pre for a few weeks and deal with some paygo dumbphone.
    I am not a Brit but welcome anyway! Welcome to a great phone and a great forum. Enjoy your phone.