1.    #1  
    I know its a blast from the past, but I was wondering who the creator was and if the app happens to be open source. Would be cool to have an app that pulls ipks from a website and installs it on the fly. Filecoaster as far as I know is the only app that allowed you to select a URL of an IPK to install from and that would be a really good starting point.

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    anyone? Would be nice to have the source code.
    pregame...?
    That is extremely dangerous!

You should only install ipks from a trusted source....ie Palm, PreWare,Etc

I mean who knows what could be packaged into an ipk?
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

5.    #5  
    would I be a trusted source for myself? Lets say I created some apps and I want to distribute them to my friends. Can I trust it then?

Just to let you know, preware is not a trusted source. What makes you think a homebrew app is somehow free of malware? Just because you feel comfortable with it, doesn't mean its safe.
    The Precentral community will notify us here if a pkg has some sort of malware and the package will be removed....Not so with some other source.

BTW why dont you just download ipk. Then install via terminus?

And I dont know if your trusted or not? Untill i research your previous posts and see your feedback then I wouldnt trust you....as far as installing your software on my Pre goes.. FWIW
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

7.    #7  
    I know you don't trust me, but I trust myself and as far as I know my friends trust me. ;-) That's all I was saying. And yes, I might go the terminus route if I can't find a better way. Thanks.
    I trust lots of people, but I still know people lie cheat and steal.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!