1.    #1  
    Please please please please...

Since the 1.4.0 'upgrade' I now have a phone that freezes hard several times a day, requiring me to pull the battery. At one point today, it froze three separate times in less than an hour. (Freezing here means the screen backlight seems to get stuck on, but the screen is blank, nothing else lights up, and no controls work.)

Oh, yeah, and I can also no longer use my car's Bluetooth with the phone. So, I have gone from a phone I really, really liked to one that it is barely better than a brick.

Screw this.

If anybody out there has a copy of the v1.3.5.1 WebOS Doctor JAR file (now that Palm has pulled all the earlier versions from their web site ), please PM me and let me know.

(This would be for a Sprint Pre...)
    Good luck with that one. many members was looking for that last week also.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazzaerexys View Post
    Please please please please...

Since the 1.4.0 'upgrade' I now have a phone that freezes hard several times a day, requiring me to pull the battery. At one point today, it froze three separate times in less than an hour. (Freezing here means the screen backlight seems to get stuck on, but the screen is blank, nothing else lights up, and no controls work.)

Oh, yeah, and I can also no longer use my car's Bluetooth with the phone. So, I have gone from a phone I really, really liked to one that it is barely better than a brick.

Screw this.

If anybody out there has a copy of the v1.3.5.1 WebOS Doctor JAR file (now that Palm has pulled all the earlier versions from their web site ), please PM me and let me know.

(This would be for a Sprint Pre...)
    Of course the infamous webos-internals group has it posted: Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Of course the infamous webos-internals group has it posted: Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    They had removed them, all of those links are now dead
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Let me know if you don't find it,I will upload it and post the link.
    who cares, I want the 1.2, or is it 1.2.1, that will completely wipe the phone!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I still keep:

Build 170.220 01/03/10
    Build 169.219 12/12/09
    Build 148.194 11/16/09

For sprint.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    What versions are those?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    They had removed them, all of those links are now dead

My apologizes, I didn't know the links were bad.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I have Sprint 1.21 1.35 1.4 all saved to my PC........PM me if u want me to upload them.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre