Looking for thed 1.3.5 Doctor. I remain stuck with random restarts multiple times daily. Have Doctored 1.4 and 1.4.1.1 with no changes. Have completely erased and re-doctored multiple times. Phone notifies that It must restart, it does and locks in a cycle of booting with the Palm logo coming up for several minutes, fading to black, then back to logo, etc. etc. Have to pull battery with up volume, replace battery, plug in USB to puter, re-doctor, phone works after complete reload of programs, passwords, etc. for anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours then forces a re-start and starts this process over. Been happening since first 1.4 update. I'm truely at a loss. Have been reading all posts for last few weeks and cannot find the answer. I keep thinking I missed the answer somewhere and start re-reading everything. (insanity: doing the same over expecting different results) Do not know what to do now. Wife says she hates to see a grown man cry. (Sprint palm pre since release, still on first phone)