1.    #1  
    At my school we had to do practice evacuations on the bus where we had to jump out the side, and it fell out of my pocket onto the ground when I jumped. When I went to pick it up it was gone... I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find it so... Yeah. I tried to have Sprint track it, but it was turned off so they couldn't.. it's been 3 days now, if I don't hear anything soon I'm going to look into buying a new one.

So.. Does anyone know where I can by a cheap used pre? I looked on ebay and found some for $160, but it said things like the screen wasn't working on one and the other said that it wouldn't get past the loading screen. I was wondering if anyone knows if those issues could be fixed by the WebOS doctor or.. what. I'm not sure. Thanks for your help
    make sure you sign in to ur palm profile online to delete ur info remotely. so when the next time it is on it can be whipped clean.
    i'm guessing no insurance?
  4.    #4  
    No.. But I'm going to sign up for it and then claim it, because Sprint is letting you sign up during March
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    make sure you sign in to ur palm profile online to delete ur info remotely. so when the next time it is on it can be whipped clean.
    Would this delete my profile too? Or just the data on my phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrioz View Post
    No.. But I'm going to sign up for it and then claim it, because Sprint is letting you sign up during March
    I'm almost entirely sure that at least one phone call needs to be made from the device after you purchase insurance in order for it to be replaced. So, you may be out of luck there...
    Wow never knew this. Ive been wanting to change my email associated with my palm profile and never knew how. Good stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Wow never knew this. Ive been wanting to change my email associated with my palm profile and never knew how. Good stuff
    Great, I'm glad that helped you out.
  10.    #10  
    I still don't trust it... with what I've heard, the profile has a lot of issues. And I don't have my contacts backed up anywhere other than my profile
    "Find My Pre" sounds pretty good right now - if it's turned on!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonrioz View Post
    I still don't trust it... with what I've heard, the profile has a lot of issues. And I don't have my contacts backed up anywhere other than my profile
    well when u get your other pre just sign in to ur profile and all your info will still be their. whats worst having some one running around with your info or just deleting your device, chances that you are going to lose everything are very slim my friend. on your new phone once you log back in then you can get the patch to send all of your contacts in a v-card via email then you can save them somewhere else like goggle. but you really should of had your info backed up in at least three places to begin with.
    Too bad you didnt set up family Locator. then you could track your phone from another.... ehh maybe next time.