1.    #1  
    Any that are actually working??
    Yes, NesEm, ScummVM? and my favorite Visual Boy Advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by reign View Post
    Any that are actually working??
    I'm just going to say this... Did you search?

PS If I didn't someone else will
  4.    #4  
    I did search, however, the ones I found were limited in file size, and the forum topcs referenced the Treo. I didn't find anything on the Pre that was useful. Does any of the working emulators play snes or psx?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Yes, NesEm, ScummVM? and my favorite Visual Boy Advance.
    I checked on the site and didn't find an app titled Visual Boy Advance. Is it under another name?
    I checked on the site and didn't find an app titled Visual Boy Advance. Is it under another name?
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-internals/224974-visualboyadvance.html
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    I did search, however, the ones I found were limited in file size, and the forum topcs referenced the Treo. I didn't find anything on the Pre that was useful. Does any of the working emulators play snes or psx?
    I'm 99% sure your only bet for portable PSX gaming, short of a laptop, is a hacked PSP (assuming you want to use previously bought PSX titles). You don't need to hack it if you buy the games from PSN, but I hacked because I already have an extensive library of purchased PSX games.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3