Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    "The HTV Evo will be available in all Sprint channels. It's our flagship phone," said Sprint product marketing director David Owens.
    So much for Palm helping bring Sprint into the smartphone arena.
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Owens isn't wrong. Hardware wise it beats the heck out of the Pre. Not to mention that HTC's UI improvements make the android experience miles better.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Sprint's "Flagship Phone" changes at LEAST once a year.

All high end smartphones released are top-of-the-line for about 2 or 3 months until something better comes out.
    uhhh is this really a surprise?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    stop making threads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Sprint's "Flagship Phone" changes at LEAST once a year.

All high end smartphones released are top-of-the-line for about 2 or 3 months until something better comes out.
    Yep. Hopefully, the new flagship device following the EVO will be WebOS powered.
    Give it 3 months, Im sure that will change
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Who can blame them really..? Hopefully they'll have a new flagship phone made by Palm this summer..
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Simple fix for Palm: make a webOS phone that exceeds the specs of the Evo....
    Quote Originally Posted by rawvega View Post
    Simple fix for Palm: make a webOS phone that exceeds the specs of the Evo....
    +1 how hard can it really be, right.
    Oh well..thats what Palm gets for making a horrible hardware and not paying attention to details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    I actually made one last night from old computer parts and glue.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Sprints a struggling company too so Im glad they're latching on to a product that will actually attract customers.

As for the fictitious palm 4g miracle phone, of the pre couldn't sell as the sprint 09 flagship device then they'll have a hard time getting attention as a 2nd tier phone. It was a good experiment for both sides but palms in trouble.
    If Palm had not built a bus that had constant maintenance problems and required being put up on blocks, there would be no reason for anyone to be under it!
    Global Posts
    769 Global Posts
    this is coming out a year after the pre. Makes sense.
    How is it throwing Palm under the bus to call a phone that is better than the Pre in every way (minus maybe the OS) your flagship device?
    Actually,
    Palm threw Sprint under the bus last year, when they sold them a bag of rocks.
    unless you have really been around to know the history of palm, sprint or any of it i suggest you shaadup. There are no alliances and never have. Palm would release under sprint and then release under Cingular 5 months later with a better phone. I like Palm and Sprint but let's get real, this is business.
    this surprises you? The EVO touts new services and much better hardware... Technology keeps moving forward wether you like it or not... It seems like some of you forget that these phones and services are all part of a for profit business, I dont think sprint threw anyone under a bus... hopefully plams next device will be able to compete with the competition if not i guess it sucks to be palm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Obviously! I'm sure Rubinstein just forgot to mention the Dual-Snapdragon, 6-inch SuperAMOLED screen, 64GB, dual 14-megapixel cam with Carl Zeiss lens slate with carbon-fiber QWERTY they have lined up for release on all four carriers in 30 days for $50 with a $500 mail-in rebate.

Simple fix.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast