1.    #1  
    I'm in canada and wondering do I need a creditcard or do I get a bill at the end of the month from Bell
    The app catalog in the US uses a credit card/ debit card in the app to charge you. I do not know about Bell and Canada but I assume it will work the same
  3.    #3  
    thanks. I guess I should start to actually pay off some off that debt so I got a little bit for fun. Haha
    Just a note....your Canadian Debit card (Interac) will not work. You need one of the special VISA/MC debit cards. Unless Bell has arranged something with Palm.

One of the drawbacks to adopting a national debit network in the early 80's was that the USA never did and so as a result VISA and MC picked up the business down here. Imagine my horror when I could no longer do e-mail money transfers.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    can you use one of those PREpaid credit cards that you pick up at like bestbuy or something
    zoompass, money transfers. though your phone, but they are working on an app for the pre, u can still do transferes from your account at zoompass just have to wait for the app to do it from your pre
    hust!!
    A. Hardwick 3rd