1.    #1  
    I checked the forum but couldn't find anything about this. Is anybody having trouble using the Orange + Shift + P to get the screen capture to work?

I've tried it 20 times and nothing.

Thanks.
    It's org, SYM, p

You won't get confirmation, but it'll be in the photo app under "screenshots".
  3.    #3  
    "16 Take a screenshot by pressing Orange + Shift + P. The new pic will be in your photos, under "screenshots"

This was taken directly from the short cut list: http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...shortcuts.html

Your suggestion didn't work either.
    Yeah, what dbd said. Just dont keep hitting it because you will end up with 100 screenshots in your photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by PF Graham View Post
    "16 Take a screenshot by pressing Orange + Shift + P. The new pic will be in your photos, under "screenshots"

This was taken directly from the short cut list: [url]

Your suggestion didn't work either.
    THAT is WRONG.
    I know what i'm talking about.
    I do it 50 times a day.
  6.    #6  
    Sorry, no go. Also, no folder in Photos called "screenshots".

Any other ideas?
    You have to first tap and HOLD orange, then hit Sym WHILE STILL HOLDING ORANGE, then hit P, all while still holding orange and Sym.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    THAT is WRONG.
    I know what i'm talking about.
    I do it 50 times a day.
    I believe you - really. It's not working either way.

I was just pointing out that this form has a list of short cuts and from what you say, the list is wrong.

I've used it before also. Not that much but some. Just not with 1.4 and wondered if anybody else is having trouble. No matter how many times I try it, it does not do the capturing.
    orange/grey + sym + P works best for me. try to hit them all at the same time otherwise universal search will just look for "P" which is why it may not be working for you. Do it with the photos card in front so you can see when the screenshot gets loaded into an album caleld "screenshots" like they've said above.
    There may be something else wrong then.
  11.    #11  
    That Did IT!!!
    Told you so, lol.
  13.    #13  
    Sorry, a call came in and I had to take it.

AND - sorry - I read your reply wrong and had a huge brain fart and did it wrong UNTIL you spelled it out.

What a great community - thanks for the help!

What a duffus!
    Quote Originally Posted by PF Graham View Post
    Sorry, a call came in and I had to take it.

AND - sorry - I read your reply wrong and had a huge brain fart and did it wrong UNTIL you spelled it out.

What a great community - thanks for the help!
    No problem, anytime.